Brampton Invisible & Clear Braces
Invisalign Invisible Braces Brampton
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear retainers that are used to correct an improper bite and straighten teeth without using metal wires or brackets. Clear aligners are generally a plastic form of clear braces which can help to align and to adjust the teeth to a really great extent.
Our Invisalign procedure begins with thorough examining of your jaw to measure the extent of abnormality of teeth. X-rays, photographs and bite registration is done to make sure the size of your braces is appropriate. Our dental procedure includes written evaluation, diagnosis, and a perfect treatment plan. After our dentists are through with examination and diagnosis, invisalign clear braces are adjusted in your mouth. It typically takes a year to align and straighten your teeth with Invisalign invisible braces.
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Invisalign can be removed easily as per the patient's There is no need to go to the dentist every time you need to take off the braces.
- Invisalign makes brushing and flossing much easier. You can remove them whenever you want and put them back on when you are done.
- These braces are barely visible, unlike the metal wires which are clearly noticeable whenever you smile or talk. In short, Invisalign doesn’t make your appearance awkward, unappealing and unattractive.
- The conventional metal braces can cause irritation and ulcers in your gum while Invisalign is quite safe, smooth and comfortable.
- The best thing about these braces is that they can fix, adjust and align your teeth in a short duration of time (1 or 1 ½ year) while the metal wires and brackets can take almost 5 years to fix your teeth.