Brampton Zoom Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening in Brampton
Teeth Whitening or zoom whitening is basically a technique to restore the natural tooth shade or whitening beyond the natural shade. Teeth Whitening allow you to remove the stains caused by extrinsic factors (most likely the food you eat). The main purpose of tooth whitening is also to maintain oral hygiene as well as brighten your smile.
Advantages of Teeth Whitening:
- Teeth Whitening is highly effective and removes any extrinsic stains off your teeth efficiently.
- It is a painless procedure which restores your natural white shade.
- Unlike other dental procedures teeth, whitening doesn’t cause any pain.
- One of the biggest advantages of teeth whitening is that it is not only effective but is long-lasting as well.
- Teeth whitening is done by our team of dental professionals which minimizes the risk of over whitening.
Methods of Teeth Whitening/Zoom Whitening:
Prior to the teeth whitening procedure, the dentist examines your oral condition and takes a medical history. Next, the method which seems appropriate is chosen for whitening. The different whitening techniques are:
- Light-accelerated bleaching
- Internal bleaching on non-vital teeth
- Whitening by nanoparticle catalysts
- Whitening toothpaste and gel strips are also recommended by the doctors
Due to the foods and drinks we consume in our daily diet, it is important to make routine visits to the dentist to ensure optimal oral health and a beautiful bright smile.